Breadcrumbs

9CF Baggage Compartment --parts fabrication

More
07 Feb 2023 12:28 #19 by James Cato
Replied by James Cato on topic 9CF Baggage Compartment --parts fabrication
Did you ever find someone to construct the parts? I am interested in adding this STC to one of my 'coupes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2022 10:07 #20 by Chris Longfellow
Replied by Chris Longfellow on topic 9CF Baggage Compartment --parts fabrication
Thanks Warren, I already have the STC which incudes prints for the various parts. I just need to find someone willing to fabricate the actual parts. I'm checking with a mechanic tomorrow, hopefully he can help. Definitely an opportunity here for someone to fabricate a few sets of parts to sell!

More
07 Sep 2022 00:09 - 07 Sep 2022 00:13 #21 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic 9CF Baggage Compartment --parts fabrication
If you guys want I can make up drawing with needed info for you when I return home in a week or so. email me then at warrenhampton7@ gmail.com. I have one at home so it would not take much time. I cannot help you with side panel. I have do that after do my own... there is an STC now so you have to deal with that, OR not!
Last edit: 07 Sep 2022 00:13 by Warren Hampton.

More
04 Sep 2022 23:18 #22 by Tim Cowden
Replied by Tim Cowden on topic 9CF Baggage Compartment --parts fabrication
I too am interested in parts for the 9CF baggage compartment.

Tim

More
08 Aug 2022 07:51 #23 by Chris Longfellow
9CF Baggage Compartment --parts fabrication was created by Chris Longfellow
I'm looking for someone to help fabricate the various parts for the Alpha Aviation 9CF Baggage Compartment.  I have the STC (which includes detailed plans) for my N# and I have the hardware kit ... just need the parts.  If possible my preference is to have new parts fabricated (instead of salvage).  If anyone else is in the same situation I am open to a multiple/bulk fabrication order.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds