Breadcrumbs

Is there a club CFI database ?

More
28 Feb 2024 18:09 - 28 Feb 2024 18:15 #13 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Is there a club CFI database ?
So you can have a CFI fly your Ercoupe for a few hours and then check you out. And you could ride a long also. He would just log it in his book... On final 70 ,60 over the fence.. They are easy to fly it is the landing that needs mastering.
Last edit: 28 Feb 2024 18:15 by Warren Hampton. Reason: spelling and more to say

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2024 11:17 #14 by James Davis
Replied by James Davis on topic Is there a club CFI database ?
Just bought a coupe... It will be ferried to KCVH from WA when on route weather becomes a little nicer in a week or so... Insurance wanted me to fly 1 hr with a CFI first before I can fly solo. But we may reached to a solution. Insurance people told me in the absence of a local CFI for the make and model they may accept an experienced pilot's 1 hr flight with me as transition training as long as the pilot has his/her experience in the same make and model aircraft. So we are processing that today. James Good is a great help in that manner.

More
26 Feb 2024 20:26 #15 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Is there a club CFI database ?
Have you looked on the back page of Coupe Capers? Region 7 Director Les Slifkin 626 358 5566 May be able to help you...Also look here under Rooster of member in Cali near you... Have you or are you buying a Coupe? I used to fly into Reid and South County a lot.!

More
26 Feb 2024 08:18 #16 by Nathan Bissonette
Replied by Nathan Bissonette on topic Is there a club CFI database ?
Ernie Clark, Sturgis, South Dakota, does flight reviews and transition training in his own Ercoupe.  Don't know about primary instruction.  605-642-3642.

It's a little farther away than specified but you can fly into Rapid City and rent a car from Enterprise to drive the last hour.  Swing by Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse memorial on your way home. 

More
22 Feb 2024 20:53 #17 by James Davis
Is there a club CFI database ? was created by James Davis
Need a CFI who gives instructions on his/her own Ercoupe... within 100-200 mile radius of San Jose, CA area preferred...

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds