Breadcrumbs

Book Wanted to Purchase or Donate - "Ercoupe a Touch of Class" by Frank Saletri

More
05 Jan 2020 20:45 #1 by Matt Gunsch
There has been some stink because I contacted Buzz about the book, Before I did I checked on the original posters, he had only 2 posts since June and both were wanting donations or to buy for his library, Which to me means he was not supporting the Ercoupe group other than paying dues and if it goes into his collection, it would be lost for others to enjoy. Everything I gather on the Ercoupe I scan and place on my Ercoupe Discussion Group page on Facebook and my plans for this book were no different, why should the definitive book on the coupe be reserved for a limited few ? I frequent this and other Ercoupe Forums and take part in all of them, I have answered countless emails off the boards and taken phone calls at all times of the day answering questions about Coupes, repairs, regulations, and what to look for,I have not charged for my time I freely give copies of all the manuals I have scanned or gathered since I have been in aviation, does not matter if it is a Coupe, A T-6, B-25, TBM or a C-119, I have manuals for all of them.

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2020 16:42 #2 by Ken Thompson
Buzz, I tried to email you via the link you posted. The emails bounce. Please contact me at

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

More
01 Jan 2020 19:40 #3 by Matt Gunsch
nice talking to you Buzz, Check will be on the way in the morning,
Matt

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook

More
01 Jan 2020 18:23 #4 by Larry Snyder
That’s awfully low! I’d think a couple hundred would be a good price.

• Buzz Dolim
01 Jan 2020 18:16 #5 by Buzz Dolim
I HAVE A COPY OF THIS BOOK. I PURCHASED IT YEARS AGO, SO I WOULD LIKE TO GET AT LEAST SOME OF MY MONEY BACK. IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH A SMALL IMPERFECTION IN THE TOP OF THE SPINE, AND MINOR WEAR ON THE BOTTOM EDGE OF THE COVER.

I PAID $100 FOR IT AND WILL SELL IT FOR $80, AND I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
530 743-3672

• Brian Gerdes
  • Topic Author
26 Jun 2019 07:05 #6 by Brian Gerdes
Would you like to pass on your copy of " Ercoupe a Touch of Class " by Frank Rytenhyde Saletri to someone who will care for it, protect it, and someday pass it on to the next generation? I am currently building a collection of Ercoupe memorabilia, books and anything related to the Ercoupe and its history. I would like to find/purchase a copy of this book. Purchase price to be based on condition.

Brian Gerdes
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds