Breadcrumbs

I think I need a new comm radio

More
13 Oct 2022 09:16 #1 by Ron Holmes
Replied by Ron Holmes on topic I think I need a new comm radio
By the way, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2022 09:15 #2 by Ron Holmes

Randy here is my current radio.  I have contacted Val and they will repair and or rebuild my current radio ($250),, they are in Salem Oregon.  I don't know if your Narco 120 will fit with my current intercom and wiring.  So for the present I am going to pass on it.  I am too new and probably too old to know what course of action to take. Installation and making it all work together is most likely beyond my abilities.  

My plane has an annual the end of this month and I am going to try to make all the repairs and fixer upper's during this time.  Windows, upholstery, window welting, etc. 

Yesterday I took my solo Xcountry flight on my way to my sport pilot certificate.  

Thanks again,  Ron
Attachments:

More
11 Oct 2022 16:07 #3 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic I think I need a new comm radio
Ron,

Here are the 2 Narco Radios and racks that I have.  The 11B was removed as working just before I bought the plane 2 years ago.  I removed the 120 a just before Oshkosh to replace it with a flip/flop digital radio.  I know the 120 was working great when it was removed.  The 11B was working when it was removed, but I can't confirm that. Both have the racks and the 120 has the harness.  If you are interested, call me at 334-799-8017 or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  I'll let them both go for $150 or $100 for either one.

Randy

More
11 Oct 2022 12:19 #4 by Randy Branson
Ron,
Please send me your email address and I'll send you info and pics. We can discuss further.

More
09 Oct 2022 06:13 #5 by Randy Branson
Ron, I’m out of town for a family funeral. I’ll be able to get more info when I return this evening.

More
06 Oct 2022 00:35 #6 by Ron Holmes
Tell me more kind sir... I have contacted Val and waiting for their reply about rebuilding mine... but I could be interested in your offer... Thanks< Ron

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds