Breadcrumbs

Coupe Capers - Wanted

More
07 Jul 2021 14:22 #13 by William James
Replied by William James on topic Coupe Capers - Wanted
Brian
Your Capers were mailed today , UPS . They say delivery on 13th July .
Tracking # 126F077103967807749

Regards

Bill James

330 495 6041
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Gerdes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2021 07:14 #14 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Coupe Capers - Wanted
Hello, I'm the Coupe Capers Editor and it appears the club has had a disaster that requires help from our members! 

I sent a large box of historic Coupe Capers to Texas to be scanned and the USPS lost them. It was a real mess. Technically, the USPS is still looking for them, but I have little hope they will be found.

We have online copies of all of the Coupe Capers from 2003 to present, but the earlier ones are the real problem. I feel terrible, as I was entrusted with these copies and I should have used a better service to ship them.

I do NOT want hard copies of the Capers, since we are kind of a virtual club, but I sure would like to get scanned copies of all of the Coupe Capers 

Here's the deal - please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let me know what you have. We will arrange for you to ship them to Lisa in Texas to be scanned, and you WILL get them back. We will pay for UPS or FEDEX shipping to her and back, we will NOT use USPS.

Thank you for your help - we would love to have the entire library of Coupe Capers online for our membership.

Larry

More
06 Jul 2021 11:43 #15 by William James
Did the "Coupe Capers deal with Brian Gerdes out in Ca. Brian is making a generous donation to our club for my nearly 6 years of "Capers"
Brian has a huge research Ercoupe program underway and if any of you have anything in relation to Ercoupe history , pictures , stories , I highly recommend you contact Brian . He is a club member and his address is on our "forum Topics"

Bill James

Canton, Ohio

More
05 Jul 2021 21:16 #16 by Robert James
Replied by Robert James on topic Coupe Capers - Wanted
Classy offer Bill James,
…and a fair one!
Cheers,
Bob James

More
04 Jul 2021 09:47 #17 by William James
Ok Brian , here's the deal . . . . I have 70 issues from April 2015 (my first year of membership )
Issues from April 2015 to June 2021 Missing 4 copies total. All in good shape .
I will ship to you and you pay my postage cost PLUS
Figure a fair value and pay the amount to the Ercoupe Owners Club as a donation . Advise me when and what you paid .
Let me know. The amount of postage will be on the package so just send me a check when you get them . . . .

Regards

Bill James

Canton, Ohio

330 495 6041

• Brian Gerdes
  • Topic Author
01 Jul 2021 12:00 - 01 Jul 2021 12:01 #18 by Brian Gerdes
Coupe Capers - Wanted was created by Brian Gerdes
Collector looking to take over your Coupe Capers collection or purchase for a reasonable price. They will go to a good home, be stored in a controlled environment, be shared with others, and never ever destroyed or thrown away. I love Ercoupes and I have an extensive collection of photos, literature, and memorabilia. I hope to soon have an online digital museum to share all these treasures.

I am an Ercoupe owner ( 1946 415-C )

Contact Brian @ 714-686-3601 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: 01 Jul 2021 12:01 by Brian Gerdes.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds