Breadcrumbs

Leading Edge Landing Light Kit

More
02 Apr 2023 19:50 #1 by Ian Azeredo
Replied by Ian Azeredo on topic Leading Edge Landing Light Kit
Two lights, one pair for each wing, in addition to nav/strobe lights at the tips. 

Vernon did hook me up with pictures.  I was able to reverse engineer based on that for both wings.  Attached are the pics from vernon, and from what I put together.

Didn't want to buy the kit because I'm using Whelen leds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2023 14:09 #2 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Leading Edge Landing Light Kit
Is it a single light or the two-light style? I would call Vern. I know he has the parts you need. Your AP should be able to tell you what you need. .

More
27 Jan 2023 10:25 #3 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Leading Edge Landing Light Kit
I don't have the drawing but if you buy the kit for the drawings you could put lights in both wings.

More
27 Jan 2023 10:23 #4 by Ian Azeredo
Leading Edge Landing Light Kit was created by Ian Azeredo
Has anyone installed the leading edge landing lights and have a copy of the installation drawings?  Or, pictures of the process?

I have the wings open and have the structural parts from univair's SK-16 (FMK-16) kit but not the installation drawing.  I got the structural parts and lens separate as I was going to use whelen lamps and the wiring integrates with other modernized systems.  Univair won't separate the drawing (14094DWG), won't sell the drawing, unless I buy the whole kit.  Which I would end up not using 50% of the parts, and the 50% of parts I need are already on-hand.  Thats the end of this sob story but any help and luck would be appreciated!

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds