Breadcrumbs

× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Aurcraft insurance

More
16 Jan 2021 11:44 #7 by William James
Replied by William James on topic Aurcraft insurance
Yes , the big deal is they figure life wise I'm in double overtime . . . .old age is not a plus unless you consider the alternative. I was just glad to be renewed . I have been actively flying since I was 22 . . now 80 . hope I will have been out flying the day before my demise . . . .love my Coupe , although I try not to fly parallel to interstate highways . . . depressing to watch auto's passing you .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2021 07:33 #8 by Mike Then
Replied by Mike Then on topic Aurcraft insurance
I learned recently from my insurance broker one factor the industry looks at is how much flying you did in the last year.  The more you fly, the more proficient you are, the lower the rates.  

Mike 

More
15 Jan 2021 05:39 #9 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Aurcraft insurance
Mine went up, but no that much. Last year was $490, this year was $525 or so. But only insure for $21000 hull but no deductibles. I'm 69, with 1700 hours. I had a claim in 2009 with a prop strike.

More
06 Jan 2021 16:04 #10 by William James
Aurcraft insurance was created by William James
Just received my renewal quote for coverage on my 415-C . I am 80 years old , flying for 57 years , 5400 hours , single , multi , instrument , no claims ever , holder Wright Bros Master Pilot , aircraft operated off hard surface , hangered .
Company has insured me since my purchaase 5 years . Covered for $50,000. $0 deductable 
 due to condition and equipment .
My initial premium 5 years ago . . . $470
Last year  . . .                                  $890
this year . . . .                                  $1485    a 50% increase from last year
I accepted immediately . . . . .
1/6/21
Bill James
N919BJ

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds