Breadcrumbs

× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

U. S. EOC Membership that includes a PRINT COPY of 'Coupe Capers///

More
19 May 2019 06:32 #1 by Larry Snyder
I just checked, and the first option that shows up is the $45 EOC Membership. That’s it. So just choose the membership plan that’s $45. And don’t worry, there real people behind the computer screen who will be happy to help out if you don’t understand or make a mistake!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2019 06:26 #2 by Larry Snyder
Paper copies are available now and always will be as long as anyone wants it! If you cannot find the option online you can just send the money to Lisa at the Cedar Park, Texas, address. But that option has to be there, and I’m sure Josef will straighten it out. But if technology fails, paper always works!

More
19 May 2019 04:18 #3 by Warren Hampton
I to am PO at no hard copy and that may be the end of my too. 1986 I joined when I got 3800H ser #4501 she now the papers gone too. BOO ! I want the paper back...

More
27 Apr 2019 12:03 #4 by Jerry Tobias
Josef - Yes, I see that now. I had just looked at the top menu bar and then went to "Subscribe." I will renew via the "Renew" page shortly.
Do you mean that if I were not already a member, the print copy option would appear on the "Subscribe" page? If so, great (although a bit confusing). If not, shouldn't it be there with the other options?
Another thing that led me astray was that the email I received about my renewal instructed me to go to the EOC website and "select subscriptions to renew."
THANKS for you help.

More
27 Apr 2019 11:17 #5 by Josef Zeevi
OK - you're old fashioned. :-D

Jerry, I logged in to my account which has what's called an EOC Membership plan. That's the one with the printed copy of the newsletter. I selected Renew Membership/Profile Info on the left and it brought me to the page where I can edit my address, etc.

At the very bottom, there's a section that said in big lettes "Renew Membership". Under that it showed the current membership I had (EOC Membership) and the price for renewing: $45. That's the price for the printed newsletter mailed to you every month.

Do you not see that?

When I clicked on Subscribe in the top menu, it took me to the choices that I could subscribe to except that the one I am ALREADY SUBSCRIBED to is not there. The system will not allow me to have two separate subscriptions to the same plan.

I'm guessing you went to subscribe after you logged in - not Renew.

Give that a shot and if it doesn't work, ping me at webmaster (at) ercoupe (dot) org. Be sure to replace (at) with "@" and (dot) with ".". :-)

More
27 Apr 2019 10:00 #6 by Jerry Tobias
Okay, call me old fashion, but I still enjoy receiving a print copy of 'Coupe Capers every month. HOWEVER, I just started to renew my EOC membership online, and there is now NO OPTION for a U. S. membership that includes a print copy of 'Coupe Capers. The regular membership ($30) only includes email copies. And, I don't think I should have to pay $55 (the foreign membership rate) that includes the higher costs of foreign mailing. Is it the EOC's intent to eliminate U. S. print copies, or was this option just accidentally omitted? Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds