Breadcrumbs

Replacement fuel pressure switch for M4007-4, o-200 crankshaft electric pump

More
04 Mar 2020 20:46 #1 by Ken Thompson
Dale, I know some C85s have had electric fuel pumps installed. I don’t think it very common but certainly not unheard of.

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dale Huffman
  • Topic Author
04 Mar 2020 20:31 #2 by Dale Huffman
Ken,
We just recently purchased aircraft and logs indicate C85 engine with o200 crank. Not o200 engine. Has correct log entry for electric pump. Still learning.

More
01 Mar 2020 13:39 #3 by Ken Thompson
Hey Dale. Welcome to our world. Please clarify something for me. You say you have the 0-200 crank conversion. Do you mean that you have an 0-200 engine? Or a C-85 with the 0-200 STC that uses the crank, rods, and pistons of the 0-200?
The full 0-200 engine swap requires an electric fuel pump. The STC that installs just the crank, rods, and pistons does NOT require an electric fuel pump.

• Lawson Laslo
30 Jan 2020 21:51 #4 by Lawson Laslo
If you could send me a email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I can send you a file with the installation instructions for o200 which does talk about fuel pump

• Lawson Laslo
30 Jan 2020 21:39 #5 by Lawson Laslo
this is all I can find in my book
Photos are below
Hope this helps
Let me know if you need anything else
Attachments:

• Dale Huffman
  • Topic Author
30 Jan 2020 20:26 #6 by Dale Huffman
Is there any chance you would have a schematic or sketch for the fuel pump installation. Just purchased ERCOUPE and now sorting out 74 years of “improvements”. It would be greatly appreciated.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds