Breadcrumbs

Looking for this plane

More
07 Jan 2022 08:41 #13 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Looking for this plane
Both pictures say 2409H. Could be the data plate was used on a rebuilt plane. Does not have a clear registration. I would move on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Holmes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2022 08:27 #14 by Matt Gunsch
Replied by Matt Gunsch on topic Looking for this plane
The photo of the tan one states it was destroyed in a fire, so it would be the other you are looking at. as far as having a mechanic look at it later, that should be the first thing, doing it later could end up costing you a lot more.

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook

More
06 Jan 2022 23:09 #15 by Ron Holmes
Looking for this plane was created by Ron Holmes
I am new here and I am not exactly sure of the procedure for posting, so forgive me if I mess it up.
The pictures attached are of a plane that I think I am looking at for possible purchase, I am not sure.  I found the picture of the tan plane while trying to research the plane.  If the tan one is the same as the blue one, then it doesn't match the description I understood in my telephone conversation.  I hope to get to view the plane next week, but thought I would through this out there to see if anyone had any information.  
I am attempting to buy my first airplane and get a sport certificate.  I plan on have it inspected my a mechanic, but that is a little down the road.  
So any information would be appreciated.  I am moving slow and wary.  
Thanks
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds