Breadcrumbs

Visit to Florida in February!

More
18 Jan 2021 16:51 #7 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Visit to Florida in February!
Sounds good! Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2021 13:14 #8 by Michael Hainen
Replied by Michael Hainen on topic Visit to Florida in February!
Plan on lunch at the "CUBI POINT BAR", at the NAS Pensacola Museum. It is the real bar removed from CUBI PT SUBIC BAY and the food is excellent.
As for dinner, WINTZELL'S OYSTER HOUSE along Perdido Beach, Mobile or Fairhope is so good.

Rusty Pilot Mike

More
17 Jan 2021 15:42 #9 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Visit to Florida in February!
Sounds good. Now we see if the stars align!

More
17 Jan 2021 12:56 #10 by William James
Replied by William James on topic Visit to Florida in February!
Here's a thought. We just sold a home in Spanish Fort Al . About a 45 minute drive to Pensacola. Closing date not set but estimated mid February. We will be staying in Milton Fl , just across the bay from Pensacola. When we get a firm closing date we will see if a meet up in Pensacola is possible. The Museum there is excellent , we visited it about 11 years ago. it would be great to get together for dinner and tell lies about the performance of our coups. By the way my bird N number was N99933. I changed it to N919BJ . Interested ? We plan to fly our bird down but the probability of success from Ohio to Pensacola in Feb is about 10% , BIG MOUNTAINS

Bill

More
17 Jan 2021 10:01 #11 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Visit to Florida in February!
Nice plan, I hope the 25% comes through.

More
17 Jan 2021 08:49 #12 by Larry Snyder
Visit to Florida in February! was created by Larry Snyder
My wife and I are starting to plan a trip to the South (deeper than our South) February 18-21. We will spend the first two nights in New Orleans. We will visit the National World War II Museum there, and find my wife's father's brick there. He was a P-38 pilot in the war. On Saturday morning we will make the short flight to Pensacola and visit the Naval Aviation Museum there. We will then overnight in Pensacola (probably Perdido Key) then fly back home on Sunday. Anyone wanting to meet up let me know! As usual this is subject to weather, plague, hostility, and Lord knows what else. I used to give every trip I planned a 50-50 chance. I'm now down to 25-75. But We will keep planning!

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds