Breadcrumbs

F and M oil filter adapter

More
20 Mar 2023 23:59 #7 by Edward Moore
Replied by Edward Moore on topic F and M oil filter adapter
Are you an A&P/IA? Do you have the disc records from OK City - mandatory for what you are trying to do!!
Typically, the adapter would require 2 337s, one for airframe and another for the engine, however, the FAA revised the engine STC and stated that the STC approval for the airframe should now be considered to be a "minor" change and only require a log book entry for the airframe.
I did the mod several years ago - I can dig it out and ,if ok, call you to discuss.
I'm older than dirt and a very, very slow key puncher! I checked your membership so have phone #, I lived in Titusville as one of the "rocket guys" on the Atlas ICBM, Mercury, Apollo and Skylab programs..
RSVP
Edd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2023 11:51 #8 by David Gilson
F and M oil filter adapter was created by David Gilson
Hey guys, I'm trying to recreate paperwork for my recently bought 415C. I'm finding a bunch of previously installed stc'd products and pma'd products installed but no 337's or logbook entries to support them. I've had some luck so far but the original f and m adapter is no longer available and tempest can't provide documentation for the adapter because it was not on their watch. Does anybody have the documentation available so I can at least I put it into the logs for the airplane? I can clean up the rest with a 337. As best I can gather it would have been stc SE75625W.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds