Breadcrumbs

CiES Fuel Senders for Ercoupe

More
28 Sep 2022 14:37 #1 by Kerry Carpenter
Replied by Kerry Carpenter on topic CiES Fuel Senders for Ercoupe
Update: Confirmed on 9/27/22 that a Form 337 was, in fact, submitted to the FAA about 3 or 4 months ago and we are still waiting to hear. No one seems to have a clue how long that takes, but I was told to prepare for a very long wait.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2022 17:11 #2 by Kerry Carpenter
Replied by Kerry Carpenter on topic CiES Fuel Senders for Ercoupe
I'll post anything I hear from the depths of the FAA black hole.

More
31 Aug 2022 16:47 #3 by Ron Holmes
Replied by Ron Holmes on topic CiES Fuel Senders for Ercoupe
I would go a long ways to find a good fuel gauge.  Right now I use a stick...  It is reliable and cheap, rarely fails and low maintenance...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randy Branson

More
29 Aug 2022 20:32 #4 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic CiES Fuel Senders for Ercoupe
Interested, Alon A2

More
29 Aug 2022 20:13 #5 by Kerry Carpenter
CiES Fuel Senders for Ercoupe was created by Kerry Carpenter
At my request, Scott Philiben from CiES, Inc. got info for my 415D with 15 gallon wing tank conversion (no nose tank) and submitted a 337 to the FAA for fuel senders to connect to my GI275 EIS.  Feel free to contact me directly or on this thread if you are interested.  The paperwork has apparently fallen into the FAA "black hole", but I'm sure if I could let CiES know that we may have a few Ercoupe owners who are interested, it may help.   These fuel senders would work with any of the Engine Information Systems . . . mine happens to be the Garmin GI275.  I'll try to keep those who are interested up to date on this.  The paperwork was said to have been submitted around three months ago.  I'd love to be able to contact Scott and let him know we have a few Ercoupe owners who are seriously interested.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds