Breadcrumbs

Mountain View 2023 and Beyond!

More
19 Nov 2022 11:56 #1 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Mountain View 2023 and Beyond!
The 2013 Mountain View Bust Out of Winter Fly-In is scheduled for June 1-4, 2023.

It is a day longer than usual, and we hope it’ll be an early summer event that will attract a lot of national Convention attendees.

It will be a slightly bigger deal with bigger and more organized activities. We will still have our usual pizza and ice cream party and Saturday breakfast.

We have a tentative agreement with Dan Gryder, creator of the Probable Cause YouTube channel, to be guest speaker at the Saturday banquet. If you aren’t familiar with this YouTube channel, check it out. Dan is a CFII and he owns and operates a DC-3.

And even better, Dan, like yours truly, is s banjo picker and a good guitarist. Even more music! He and I will be jamming!

Make your plans soon and please register as early as possible since this is a unique fly-in! We’ll start printing registration information in the January Coupe Capers. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2022 11:04 #2 by Larry Snyder
Mountain View 2023 and Beyond! was created by Larry Snyder
Since the National Convention in 2023 is in October, we are hoping that the annual Mountain View regional fly-in might bring in some extra folks looking for some early summer fun. 

My plan is to add a day, making it Thursday to Sunday event. We‘ll add some new activities. I hope to move the Saturday night dinner to a local event hall.

I’m looking at June 1-4, 2023. 

Also, don’t forget the total solar eclipse party in April of 2024. Mountain View is dead center in the zone of totality and will experience 6 minutes or so of total darkness! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds