Breadcrumbs

ADS-B Checks

More
16 Feb 2022 21:56 #1 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic ADS-B Checks
Matt, give me an email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I cannot find where I put your info... Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2022 15:57 #2 by Matt Gunsch
Replied by Matt Gunsch on topic ADS-B Checks
I have a Stratux unit I built with parts from Amazon and have had no problems, It works with my IFly 740 GPS and AV-30 EFIS with the Avlink. I am thinking of building a mount for the stratux so I don't have to keep sticking it to the window with a suction cup

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook

More
15 Feb 2022 09:43 - 15 Feb 2022 09:44 #3 by Larry Snyder
ADS-B Checks was created by Larry Snyder
I just got a PAPR from my flight last Thursday and verified that my tailBeacon is working properly. No exceptions! I also verified that my Stratux was working properly. 

Does anyone have a fixed schedule for making sure your ADS-B equipment is working? I’m thinking maybe twice a year I’ll get a PAPR just to make sure. I figure I’ll know pretty quick if the Stratux isn’t working. BTW, I still recommend the Stratux sold by Adventure Pilot. I’ve had mine several years and it works great. I had to flash a new SD card once when I didn’t turn it off before starting and stopping the engine. It’s very sensitive to voltage variations. But it gives you a lot of features for little money. 
Last edit: 15 Feb 2022 09:44 by Larry Snyder.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds