Breadcrumbs

Ercoupe Wannabe

More
11 May 2024 21:53 #1 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Ercoupe Wannabe
Welcome to the Ercoupe FAN CLUB!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 May 2024 11:21 #2 by Ronald Raty
Replied by Ronald Raty on topic Ercoupe Wannabe
You could try buying a gazillion tickets for the re-built EAA raffle.
Otherwise, there are 4 currently listed in trade-a-plane. One even has rudder pedals. Have you flown in an Ercoupe? They yaw a little bit if the air is moving about, and most pilots like to have those rudder pedals to stomp on. I don't think they do much, but they do make traditional pilots feel better.

• Alessandro Acosta
  • Topic Author
More
04 May 2024 12:48 #3 by Alessandro Acosta
Ercoupe Wannabe was created by Alessandro Acosta
Hello Everyone (Coupers in particular):
I am looking for the best Ercoupe I can find. 
I have been flying a Navion for the past 26 years and I turned 75, insurance does not want to insure me any longer due to age and the fact that the Navion is a retractible gear flying machine. 
I've for the longest time wanted to have an Ercoupe but it will not fit in the hangar with the Navion, additionally two airplanes is more expensive and Headquaters at home would probably not go along with the idea.
So, I am looking for the best Ercoupe I can find and sell the Navion.
I keep looking, but Ercoupe owners are very jealous of their wonderful airplanes and do not let them go easily.
Yes I am an ERCOUPE WANNABE and I'm looking forward to it now that I have made the decision to trade up to the Ercoupe. 
If you have a wonderful ERCOUP, AIRCOUPE, ALON or any other related designation of the same idea please post it for I will be looking.
Thank you for kind attention.
Cordially Yours,
Alessandro Acosta MD

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds