Breadcrumbs

Coupe Caravan to Wausau

More
11 Feb 2020 11:02 #1 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Coupe Caravan to Wausau
That looks promising and nice to have a support plane ala the Thunderbirds or Blue Angels.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2020 14:02 #2 by Jack Lawless
Coupe Caravan to Wausau was created by Jack Lawless
As most of you know the coupe convention this year is in Wausau, WI the week before Oshkosh. This year is the 80th anniversary of the Ercoupe, about the only thing out there older than I am. Anyway, I am trying to put together a Coupe Caravan group to fly together to Wausau and then back from OSH. My intended route would go from Tucson, AVQ around the low level south end of the mountains past El Paso and then pretty much direct to Wausau. We would leave AVQ on Monday to arrive in Wausau some time on Thursday. I have attached the proposed routes. There will be several stops. Most legs will be about two to two and a half hours each with two legs a day. I have attached a proposed routing map. To make the trip easier, I intend to have someone fly my 182 along as a cargo carrier. That way our coupes will not be to heavy. We can also take some coupe maintenance supplies that way. If you are interested in joining up and being part of the caravan please contact me. The earlier you get on board the easier it will be to reserve overnight accommodations for everyone along the way. If you are interested in participating please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds