Breadcrumbs

× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Helpful notes t

More
24 May 2021 16:53 #1 by Matt Gunsch
Replied by Matt Gunsch on topic Helpful notes t

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lawson Laslo
24 May 2021 16:17 #2 by Lawson Laslo
Replied by Lawson Laslo on topic Helpful notes t
does the archive contain the photos from Ed's site?

More
24 May 2021 09:43 #3 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Helpful notes
Perhaps the link could be changed to the internet archive? There is a lot of good information there.

More
23 May 2021 23:23 #4 by Matt Gunsch
Replied by Matt Gunsch on topic Helpful notes t
for Ed's site there is always the internet archive, way back machine. I was able to download most of Ed's site from there.

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook

More
08 Apr 2021 11:25 - 08 Apr 2021 11:26 #5 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Helpful notes t
There are other sites with Ercoupes for sale and others with parts also. While visiting my brother last year he said it was to bad our clubs site wasn't like others club who are more Tech than social. But then I am an Old guy who is getting ready to sell out. Just go fishin' aka sitting on my Butt...
Last edit: 08 Apr 2021 11:26 by Warren Hampton.

More
07 Apr 2021 10:08 #6 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Helpful notes t

Our problem is that several sites exist with technical information and you hate to duplicate it. I often refer people to ercoupe.info which has detailed technical information. It’s a shame we can’t gather all that stuff together in one place, like the club site, but there are folks who don’t want to spend $35 a year to be a member. It worries me that a site like ercoupe.info is owned by an individual rather than an organization like the EOC, and if the owner loses interest or passes on that site could disappear. Perhaps we could offer to take over management of these sites and put them under the EOC. We could promise to keep all assimilated information public. Thoughts?

It would be nice to have all the information centralized, and the potential loss of information for a site disappearing is real, i.e. Ed Burkhead's site.  Even though the link is still listed here, it doesn't go to an active site.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds