Breadcrumbs

Ercoupe Podcast

More
26 Nov 2017 18:32 #1 by Ken Thompson
Replied by Ken Thompson on topic Ercoupe Podcast
If you don’t already know about it, you can read all of Bill Dubouis’ blogs at PlaneTales.net.
Many, many great stories there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Preferred Altitude LLC Preferred Altitude LLC
  • Topic Author
07 Nov 2017 09:23 #2 by Preferred Altitude LLC Preferred Altitude LLC
Replied by Preferred Altitude LLC Preferred Altitude LLC on topic Ercoupe Podcast
Thanks Larry – that would be super if we could do a podcast recording next year at Las Cruces. Hopefully by then my Ercoupe will have a working engine again so I can fly there!

To everyone: There are currently seven episodes of the Preferred Altitude Podcast published (including the “Ercoupe Racing” episode), with more on the way. There are so many fascinating stories out there about unique and timeless aviation that are just waiting to be told, and I’m definitely interested in connecting with more people for more podcast interviews.

If you have a unique aviation story that you’d like to share and would be interested in sitting down with me to record an interview for the Preferred Altitude Podcast, please feel free to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., I’d love to talk to you.

Thanks!

Pat
from
Preferred Altitude, LLC
PreferredAltitude.com

More
02 Nov 2017 09:57 #3 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Ercoupe Podcast
Pat, sorry I didn't get to sit down with you for a podcast recording, but I've learned that it is very difficult to plan anything extra during a convention! Maybe next year in Las Cruces - I'm planning on doing as little as possible, and I also plan to show up early. I've now flown my plane to 11 national fly-ins in a row, and I'd sure like to make it an even dozen!

• Preferred Altitude LLC Preferred Altitude LLC
  • Topic Author
13 Sep 2017 10:59 #4 by Preferred Altitude LLC Preferred Altitude LLC
Ercoupe Podcast was created by Preferred Altitude LLC Preferred Altitude LLC
Hello Everyone,

You might be interested in a recent podcast with William Dubois, who has been racing his Ercoupe in the Sport Air Racing League.

If you head over to PreferredAltitude.com and click on “Podcast” (at the top of the page), you can listen to some really interesting stories about his Ercoupe air racing experiences, and more!

See you around the airport!

Pat
from
Preferred Altitude, LLC
PreferredAltitude.com

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds