Breadcrumbs

Best radios for Forney panel. (Small).

More
28 Mar 2019 09:13 #1 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Best radios for Forney panel. (Small).
Gene,

You are not on my list. Please send me your info (name, shipping address, email, tail number, phone) to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ASAP!! I will forward you the email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2019 16:10 #2 by Ken Thompson
Replied by Ken Thompson on topic Best radios for Forney panel. (Small).
I'm pretty sure the request for payment went out on March 19. Larry has been out of the country the past week and said he would actually be processing the payments later this week.

• Gene Hershey
27 Mar 2019 16:05 #3 by Gene Hershey
Replied by Gene Hershey on topic Best radios for Forney panel. (Small).
Wondering whether the payment requests for the tail beacon have been sent out yet? I haven't received mine yet. Looks like uAvionix is going to wait until Sun'nFun to make the announcement on the tso. Anyone know the latest on this?

More
14 Mar 2019 09:33 #4 by Larry Snyder
Most of the orders are for the TailBeacon. We ordered 47 SkyBeacons but we have 133 people waiting for the TailBeacon. Because of the size of our order, uAvionix has made a special adapter for the Ercoupe tail cone, which is supposed to be provided with the unit.

The list for the TailBeacon will be closed after next Tuesday, March 19.

• Gene Hershey
14 Mar 2019 07:58 #5 by Gene Hershey
Replied by Gene Hershey on topic Best radios for Forney panel. (Small).
That is certainly good news for us newbies. Thanx much and we will await the message.

Just curious, r most of the orders for the tail beacon or the wing mount? I'll be going with the tail beacon because I want to keep the classic "bullet-type" position lights.

I'm wondering if an adapter will be needed to install the tail beacon, as the tail position light mounting hole seems larger than the newer ones. Any comments on that?

Lowen slow . . .

Gene. (in Vahginia)
N94707

More
14 Mar 2019 07:32 #6 by Larry Snyder
The list will close next week for the TailBeacon. SkyBeacons are bought and delivered.

To get on the list, send name, shipping address, phone, email and til number to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Price for the Tailbeacon, including shipping and insurance, is $1760 (retail is $1995).

Next week we will send the request for payment, and the clock starts ticking. The list closes, and payment must be received in the following two weeks. At that point the money goes to the distributer and we wait for the order and send them out. The two weeks for payment may stretch out if the TSOs aren't awarded when we hope they will be. But we are going to cut the list off next week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gene Hershey

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds