Breadcrumbs

1946 Ercoupe 415C For Sale - SOLD

More
18 Apr 2022 12:55 #1 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic 1946 Ercoupe 415C For Sale
Congrats Rich! I finally took mine off of the market and decided to do updates to electronics. Mine is NOT LSA and that caused it to flounder I think. So I got a new flip-flop Garmin GTR 200B and am now waiting on my new TailbeaconX and AV30 EFIS (swapping the Tailbeacon while they are buying them back).

Mine is now fresh out of annual and will have a much improved Comm/Nav package. I may try selling her again in a couple of months.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard Green CFI
  • Topic Author
More
06 Apr 2022 09:37 #2 by Richard Green CFI
Replied by Richard Green CFI on topic 1946 Ercoupe 415C For Sale
The Coupe sold quickly - Best regards, Rich

More
05 Apr 2022 20:23 #3 by Wes Taylor
Replied by Wes Taylor on topic 1946 Ercoupe 415C For Sale
Still for sale?  Where? How much?  LSA?

reply to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Richard Green CFI
  • Topic Author
More
12 Feb 2022 02:16 - 06 Apr 2022 09:39 #4 by Richard Green CFI
1946 Ercoupe 415C For Sale - SOLD was created by Richard Green CFI
SOLD --- Light Sport Coupe: C85-12 with 40 STOH 77/77/76/77 and stainless exhaust, new push rod seals, new engine mount rubbers, new intake rubbers. Brakes rebuilt with hydraulic reservoir and master cylinder STCs, New Airtex interior, new seatbelts, new aileron push rod tubes and elevator push rod tube, Rebuilt main gear (75" tail height) and new nosewheel tire/tube, New flight instruments, flip flop digital radio, KT-76 Transponder, ADSB In (Stratux) and ADSB Out (Uvionix Tailbeacon), ELT, fabric wings, nice flyer - Located Eagle Lake TX (KELA) - Bought a refurbished Aeronca - see pictures on Barnstormers.com         
Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Apr 2022 09:39 by Richard Green CFI.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds