Breadcrumbs

Purchase 415-c

01 Jun 2016 17:52 #1 by 10132
Replied by 10132 on topic Purchase 415-c
HE's correct! The one I just purchased for parts was sold....however the guy didn't show up! I took a chance driving ( with cash in hand) there & it still being for sale.
This Sport Pilot license thing, well.....it's still not here yet, & it's driving the prices up on these old coupes. I had a lot of problems with the purchase of mine in October, only because I didn't do a pre purchase inspection & I trusted someone. But, I'm all good now. I just love mine & will not give up on her. You need to look everyday & when you see a new listing.....jump. DO However, an inspection.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thom Darrow
  • Topic Author
17 May 2016 09:34 #2 by Thom Darrow
Purchase 415-c was created by Thom Darrow
My friend you will need to be quick. A lot of other LS pilots are looking also. I just bought mine 3 weeks ago. I had a religious feeling and I'm not too religious. I quickly went to Barnstormer and there it was. Totally restored fabric wings nice paint everything new and three hours away from me in OR.. I called the seller he said he just put it on yesterday. I talked for an hour and bought it. Don't say let me think on it. That's what the first caller did and I was the second caller. There are a limited number of 415C out there and a hole lot of new LSA pilots. Do the math or you'll lose everytime. TKS....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds