Breadcrumbs

W & B, Equipment List.

More
18 Oct 2017 04:31 - 18 Oct 2017 04:39 #1 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic W & B, Equipment List.
Look at the model number on the engine data plate C90-16F mean that it came with the vac. system. -12f would be less vac. system. Really go to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .the answers are there master guru has more info on ercoupe He has stuff from real out of most everything printed about the family. I personal don't care for the guy. but it is his thing... did they change the attitude gyro also. those old DG werea lot of weight.
Last edit: 18 Oct 2017 04:39 by Warren Hampton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2017 15:33 #2 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic W & B, Equipment List.
Doesn't the TC show that the C-90 has the vacuum pump on it? That would be "ahead" of the equipment list.

• Mark Renshaw
  • Topic Author
17 Oct 2017 15:24 #3 by Mark Renshaw
W & B, Equipment List. was created by Mark Renshaw
I am an engineer in Australia that has just started looking after a M10 Sn 700024.
We are just doing a new panel, light weight starter and alternator to help lighten the all up weight.
But have hit a bit of problem in that the original weight and balance or the equipment list dose not say that the vacuum system was fitted at the factory.
I have a copy of a form 337 from 1973 that shows a DG was changed from a AN type to a Otto's Flat Face DG. They have made the change to the original W & B on this date. ( So I am pretty confident that it left the factory with the vacuum system.)
But without log books pre 1990 I don't have any records to prove to CASA (FAA ).
The original corrected empty weight was 1007. arm 27.7 moment 27908 useful load 443.
Would anyone happen to have the original W & B for their aircraft? Did it include the vacuum system?
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards Mark

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds