Breadcrumbs

Newbie - not an owner yet

More
29 May 2017 21:16 #1 by Kevin Gassert
Replied by Kevin Gassert on topic Newbie - not an owner yet
Let us know how your check ride goes.

Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey Shreve
  • Topic Author
27 May 2017 12:05 #2 by Joey Shreve
Replied by Joey Shreve on topic Newbie - not an owner yet
Kevin,

It was great meeting you and some of the other Ercoupe owners as well as many chapter members at the EAA 974. I can't wait to become more involved and start enjoying time at the airport.

• Joey Shreve
  • Topic Author
26 May 2017 11:21 - 26 May 2017 20:04 #3 by Joey Shreve
Kevin,

I know it is calling for rain this weekend, but would enjoy meeting up with you to discuss Ercoupes and to see about finding someone local for my annuals (assisted preferred). Give me a call or shoot me an email if you have time.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
5133160534. Oops fat fingered my number.

Thanks in advance,

Joey
Last edit: 26 May 2017 20:04 by Joey Shreve. Reason: Typed number wrong

• Joey Shreve
  • Topic Author
22 May 2017 14:56 #4 by Joey Shreve
It is currently in Michigan. 40 hours on rebuilt C85 with 0-200 Crank, new cylinders, and almost all of the STC's that are possible except for 1400lbs.

More
22 May 2017 13:55 #5 by Kevin Gassert
Replied by Kevin Gassert on topic Newbie - not an owner yet
We have several Ercoupes at Butler County Airport. I have three. You won't find a better place to keep it in the Cincinnati area. Active EAA chapter and always folks around on the weekends. Stop by. I'm in hangar T6G. You can see some under restoration and flying. Where was the one you bought?

Kevin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joey Shreve

• Joey Shreve
  • Topic Author
22 May 2017 10:01 #6 by Joey Shreve
CD was ordered last week, but I will also say the log books were amazing on this aircraft. The AP/IA that has maintained it for the last 8 years has worked on 4 total Ercoupes over the last 8 years and is currently restoring one from the ground up.

I was very pleased with the way it flew and sounded and looked. Needs some minor TLC, but for the price I am happy. I made an offer that was accepted, so now it is just paperwork and picking it up. I will wait to post pictures till it is a completely done deal, but I will say I loved flying this plane and can't wait till I have it in a hangar near me.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds