Breadcrumbs

Snap vents

More
19 Mar 2021 17:45 #1 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Snap vents
SK-10 on the Univair site. You'll need to check with Univair on just what the installation, if required, entails. The fresh air is different from the cabin heat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2021 14:30 #2 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic Snap vents
John - you wouldn't by chance have a nomenclature or part # for that kit would you? The plane I'm getting may have something already; at least it does have a cabin heat knob.

More
18 Mar 2021 22:22 #3 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Snap vents
Randy- Your nose may not have the fresh air intake that the Alons have. Univair has a kit for them which would minimize paperwork, i.e. no 337 required if that is the case.

• Henry Pasquet
  • Topic Author
18 Mar 2021 14:09 #4 by Henry Pasquet
Replied by Henry Pasquet on topic Snap vents
You will like them.
Henry

More
18 Mar 2021 11:47 #5 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic Snap vents
Thanks Henry! I'm putting an order in for a pair today. I take delivery of the plane next week, but the one thing I could tell is that without traditional air vents, it was going to get really warm flying in Alabama in the summer without some sort of air flow. And, while you can fly windows open, that is fine sometimes but not so much in the rain or when the wife has her hair all done up (LOL).

• Henry Pasquet
  • Topic Author
18 Mar 2021 11:13 #6 by Henry Pasquet
Replied by Henry Pasquet on topic Snap vents
All were under the cockpit in inspection panels. The stock ventilation has plenty of air coming into the cockpit from the firewall, but no exit. The snap vents suck air through the cockpit making it comfortable.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds